Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website in a search engine's un-paid ("organic") search results. The higher a website ranks in the results of a search, the greater is the chance that that site will be visited by a user.
Every website is different. But there are some rules every website should follow. This will not only help the search engines to 'read' your website, but will also make it also more accessible to your website visitors.
- Easily accessible, high quality and relevant content for all your pages
- Meta data for all pages (page descriptions and titles)
- Descriptive URLs for all your pages, congruent with the page titles
- Alternative texts for all your images
- Meaningful link texts with relation to the content of the target site
- Code that complies with HTML/CSS standards
- Implementation of a XML sitemap for your website which is easily readable for search engines
If a website is slow, it's not just annoying for the user but also the search engines will take that into consideration when rating your website. That's because the search engine providers know that people prefer fast websites.
We will make sure that your website is as fast as possible by following a few simple rules:
- Reduce unused or invisible markup to keep the page size as low as possible
- Compress all content, html as well as css and js files
- Serve scaled images instead of letting the browser re-size the image
- Optimise image sizes
- Use browser caching for all static elements of the website
We offer realistic Search Engine Optimisation services that deliver strong results without wasting time and money on unachievable results. Contact us today to discuss your targets!